Wednesday, April 11, 2012


 "gee brain what do you want to do tonight?"
"the same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the world!"

haha do you remember those awesome cartoons from the '90's? i was just thinking about some of my favorite shows while trying to find something on youtube for my little sister to watch. i miss those time or even back when i was in middle school. tale spin, sailor moon, pinky and the brain, rocket power, dexter, teen titans, pretty much anything on Toonami. those were the days. cartoons were the best back then, the cartoon now don't have the same feel to me and just seem to get worse as time goes on.

i was to go back to the days of playing outside all day, and just kick'n in inside at night, though i'd enjoy it more without the bedtime. bedtime was the worse. my bedtime was i think 8 or 9 until middle school then it changed to 10. i remember some of the other kids at my school not having a bedtime, i felt kinda outcast. but you know some of the things that you can laugh about being into now were things that would get you marked as an outsider back then. some of my old little kid guilty pleasures include the backstreet boys, playing dolls, charmed (which i still like), not talking like a big kid, "tattle telling," and so on. those things are so funny now but back in the day how serious were they? very, right?

i went to the hospital today, i was there for 3 hours. it was a lot of waiting and i got x-rays, they gave me some medication, and said i should work until saturday. i'm going to be missing 2 shifts of up to 8 or 9 hours. that a lot out of my check. sad day. i was so nervous about calling in for work i was shaking and thought about just going in anyway. i didn't which i think is for the better. it was funny leaving because me and my sister both got admitted so when we were leaving and they asked who was the patient and the last name we both talked at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment